Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Sunday 15 July 2012

Number 8


Hi All

I found this little guy, whilst doing my late night shopping on Thursday, in the plants department at Bunnings in Bunbury WA.

It's my birthday today and as per tradition, my fiance and I are heading to Margaret River for the weekend, I shall find somewhere 'quirky' to place Artwork Number 8 and hopefully he makes his way onto somewhere different and wonderful!

As of today I am 24 years of age, originally born and raised down in Esperance and am currently working with a company involving the Ravensthorpe Nickel Mine.... I think this art project is a BRILLIANT idea and would love to know where artwork number 8 ends up down the track.

Take care

Ariana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment