Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Number 26 hits the Sunshine Coast!


Sunny greetings from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland J

 Wow! What a surprise to find a baby dolphin in my car…

 Hello to you beautiful people there in Ravensthorpe! My name is Anita. I am visiting family in Noosaville. The other day was an extra special day being my Father-In-Law’s 80th Birthday. It was made even more special with the unexpected appearance of a happy little hitchhiker sharing our ride.

Today I took him to Noosa’s Main Beach to meet some new friends. Please see  photo  taken at sunset with a cool surfer dude.  As it is school holidays there have been plenty of people around to enjoy today’s sunshine. There are always pods of dolphins swimming and playing in Laguna Bay.

Migaloo, a celebrity whale is also expected to pass by this way in the next few days on his migration north so you never know who our little friend may meet next. You can take a look at this recent newspaper article for some more info about Migaloo, the white whale. http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/07/02/migaloo-lifts-hopes-of-close-encounter/


As for me, I’m planning to take a road trip back out to Alice Springs in the red heart of Australia which is always a great adventure

 Thanks again for sharing your exciting project with me. I look forward to hearing more about our little dolphin mate’s adventures… and I hope we can stay in touch too J






I


No comments:

Post a Comment