Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Number 11 also on the SUNSHINE COAST

My name is Layla and whilst visiting my grandparents at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, I came across this amazing dog sitting on a pair of slippers at their house. He is very, very COOL!!!

He has been staying with me at a resort on the Noosa River and has now ventured off to visit a friend’s house in the Hinterland. I have left him on their letterbox as a special surprise when they check their mail upon their return from very exciting travels in Laos.

My friends live in the country with a large variety of chooks, an organic vegetable garden and two Bengal cats. I’m sure the ‘Wire Dog From The West’ will have lots of cool adventures from here…

I’m also looking forward to more travels around Australia.  I am in Year 9 and I’m studying via Distance Education which is FUN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment