Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Friday 6 July 2012

Number 1 meets up with Number 24 on the road!


Hi this is Bernie and Liz, we are from Victoria and are travelling around Australia for the next six months.



We found "Charlie" thats our wireart's name !! he looks like a Shark, and he was breached at Ravensthorpe Park.  We had stopped for a cup of tea and a rest and here's Charlies story so far.



I was very excited when I realised that some Nomads had found me, and Ithat they were travelling around Australia.  I'm  having a great time they are very kind to me and take me on all their excursions.  I had a  great time in Albany and then went to Pembleton and climbed a sixty metre tree, what a view !  Went to Augusta and saw a couple of whales and then travelled onto Margaret River and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine, onto to Bussellton and thought about going back to the water but it was too cold, onto Bunbury where we met up with some relatives and had a great bbq.  Spent a week in Perth and Fremantle, and I'm now 35klms north of Geraldton enjoying some beautiful sunshine.  YOU WONT BELIEVE IT !!  I have met up with Number 24  So we are relaxing together at a  free camping site and enjoying cooking by the fire and making some bread to enjoy with dinner tonight.



Im having such a great time that I have begged Bernie and Liz to keep me travelling with them as we are heading north to Broome and I don't want to miss the opportunity of seeing the countryside.



Will be in touch again soon when time permits.  With Love Charlie.



PS Bernie and Liz send their love and so does number 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment