Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Number 12 hits the road again

This morning we were excited to find an email from that travelling number 12! 

Found by Chelsea on the 2nd of June at Quairading BP and left quite mysteriously somewhere between Quairading and Albany.  Thanks Chelsea, so far Number 12 has been found the most frequently...we wonder what has happened to the rest of our sculptures?

Here is some of Chelsea's email to us...



"Hey i found this art on the 2nd of june, at Quairading BP. Im 17 and Quairading is my hometown, although I go to boarding school in Perth. I was home for the exam break and so i worked at the BP and after a really busy rush of people, i found it on my counter. I have have left it somewhere in-between quairading and albany :)

Where else has this artwork number 12 been? i think this is a great idea!

I wish we had of though of something like that when i was at Quairading!!


Great work  guys!"



No comments:

Post a Comment