Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Number 46 in NZ


Hello

 

I found "Number 46" yesterday, what a lovely, inquisitive piece or work! I found Number 46 at a place called Kinder House - one of the oldest buildings built by the colonials when they arrived in New Zealand - it was lived in and owned by John Kinder, a painter and photographer - and school master. The building now is an historic home rented out to people like myself. I run a a private practice one day a week there as an Art Therapist.

 

I will now take Number 46 to the other place I work and leave him/her for colelction by another person.

 

May number 46 travel wide, well and safely!

 

Warm regards,

Catherine

Art Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment