Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Number 60


Hi all ,
          As I was crossing park in Ravensthorpe  my eye caught sight of something in the Rotunda.Intrigued I picked it up & began to read, this piece of art , was like me on a journey & so it has commenced that journey ....
I had left Echuca in Northern Victoria on my way to Perth to find work. After going to Adelaide ,Peterborough, Ceduna, Balladonia, it was here as i got to Norseman whether to go left or right to Perth .... its only 150kms farther to go to Esperance so it was, that my travels to the south continued staying overnight at Gibson soak Hotel, Gibson .... had a great look at beach at esperance then on my way to Albany found Ravensthorpe & your art........
I followed your instructions & have placed in mates garage & I think you will be surprised where your next correspondence will come from.

Regards . Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment