Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Number 46 again!


Hi there Ravensthorpe District High School

 

Tonight this delightful piece came into my hands at a Jazz Mania – a Trusts Waitakere Brass Band function at the Waitakere Trusts Stadium in Henderson, West Auckland.

He was given to me by Barbara the CEO of West Auckland Hospice.

I am Vicki and a fundraiser for the Hibiscus Hospice north of Auckland on the Hibiscus Coast.

I organise a fundraising art show for our hospice each year so appreciate pieces of art.

Barbara chose well in passing it on to me for the next part of its journey.

Artwork number 46 will enjoy some time in the sun and near the surf at Red Beach while I think about where I might send him next.

I am seeing visitors from England, Italy and the Netherlands between now and the new year so watch this space!

 

Kind regards

 
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Number 46 you are so lucky to have found so many
    lovely travel companions. I cant wait to hear more about your travels. Please write soon.

    PS we miss you dont forget all your friends at home

    ReplyDelete