Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Number 53


Hi,

My name is Barbara, I’m 51 years of age and live in the northern suburb of Mullaloo in Perth.  Last weekend, we travelled to Kalgoorlie for the annual Kalgoorlie Cup.  During those few days in Kalgoorlie, we caught up with our friends who had recently moved to Kambalda West.  As it was our first trip to the area, they took us to the Red Hill Lookout early on Saturday morning, 22 September 2012.  There, sitting on a table I found Artwork Number 53 and what a wonderful surprise it was.   What a great idea!  I am quite excited to be part of the whole experience.  I would love to follow the travels of this Artwork to see where it ends up ...

Best wishes

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment