Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Number 40 Buzzes Around


 

Hi my name is Joan and I live on a farm at Pingaring W.A.  I went out to do some gardening today and on the way I found this beautiful bee on the table on my back patio.  Don’t know how it got there but it must have flown a long way.  I will leave it there for a few days and then I’m sure it will fly on to another destination where someone else will find it.
                                      

                                                                                                               Safe travelling beautiful  BEE.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment