Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Number 50 leaps across from Tassie to Brisbane


Hi my name is Martin.



I was given this lost artwork by My neighbors when they returned home last week after a long holiday. I live on the river in northern Tasmania but they knew I was traveling to Brisbane this weekend to attend a commercial scuba diving conference. I was going to give it to an artist friend of mine but instead I will give it to a woman I met from New Zealand who has a large family with lots of kids. I am confident she will know what to do with it.


I like your project and if there is any chance you might be able to send me an account of the journeys of Lost Artwork Number 50 when it winds up I would be very curious to know where he travels.



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment