Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Saturday 4 August 2012

Number 35 is off to Albany


Hi

I found Artwork number 35 on the big flywheel and crankshaft in the display near the Cafe and public toilets in Ravensthorpe, on Wednesday 1 August.

I was driving back to Albany from Esperance after attending a family funeral and stopped for a coffee break in Ravy.

Strolling around the area to stretch my legs, I was interested in the plaque on the flywheel and for an unknown reason decided to look at it from the back and there I found Artwork 35.  A nice surprise and something to think about for the remainder of the drive home, as I tried to decide where I would leave it for the next finder.

I am 64 years old, a busy grandmother who works in an office, and I will leave Artwork 35 in an unusual place around Albany next weekend.

Good luck with tracking your travelling artworks.

Regards
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment