Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Number 50 heads off to NZ

Hi.

My name is Susan  and I have your artwork number 50. I got it in Brisbane about a week ago, at an international ADAS dive conference I was attending at the university with my husband, Alan. We live in Hamilton New Zealand and I was given this piece of art from a gentleman from Tasmania. We have 6 kids ranging from 20 to 2 years, 5 boys and 1 baby girl. My husband Alan does a lot of international travel, he owns the NZ School of Commercial Diver training and trains people to work on oil rigs and do work under water. I am a retired pharmacist.

I hope your artwork number 50 will have a great trip around New Zealand before it leaves for distant shores again. I think this is a wonderful exciting project and I feel very happy to have been a part of it. All the best from New Zealand!

Kind regards
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment