Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Number 30 Finds a CEO!


Hello

I found this artwork under today’s west Australian on our staff lunch table. I am the CEO of Country Arts WA and on the rare occasion that I sit down at the lunch table I was delighted to find this artwork. Made me smile. I have passed the artwork onto our regional arts development officer Theaker on her way to the Gascoyne.

 
Best wishes

 

Jessica Machin

Chief Executive Officer
Country Arts WA
---------------------------------------------


Country Arts WA CEO Jess Machin with Number 30


Gascoyne Regional Arts Development Officer Theaker Von Ziarno with Number 30, soon on her way to Shark Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment