Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Number 36 Again...that was quick!




My Name is Roland Chowdhury.  I am In Coffs Harbour Mid North Coast NSW (Big Banana) population 90,000

I came across this piece of artwork when calling on a client at a small supermarket about 30klm south of here in a beautiful little coastal town called Urunga. population 1,919

Conveniently my office building is next door to a business called................ wait for it...................

The Art Factory Coffs Harbour

I will be passing this piece onto them as I know it will be very well received and looked after.

Please drop me a line as I am very interested in this concept and the journey of this creation.

Regards,

 

Roland Chowdhury

Coffs Harbour Sales Representative

The Cetnaj Group of Companies


 Mobile: 0413 201 195
Phone: (02) 6652-7400

Fax:    (02) 6651-5609

No comments:

Post a Comment