Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council

The students at RDHS wish to thanks the Ravensthorpe Regional Arts Council and the Ravensthorpe IGA for supporting this project.

Monday 31 December 2012

A Message from Number 25


hello
        artwork no 25,reporting-----sorry i have been so slow to check in,but the dude who found me is a caravanner who picked me up (literally ) in kalgoorlie in about july 2012,and put me in a safe spot (yeah right!!) for the next few months while he travelled to south oz (adelaide) then onto victoria and up thru n.s.w to bathurst.from there we went north to bundaberg in queensland,and here i am thinking ,yeah he,ll leave me here surely cos it,s a nice spot and he must be over carrying me around by now,but no,we then went further on to gladstone,where we stayed put for a bit,then suddenly we took off south----well finally he discovers me huddled in the bloody cupboard where he put me,and without a word of regret for keeping me confined for so long he unloads me here at  dubbo in n.s.w-----who knows what my fate is now----life goes on,and he was,nt such a bad sort i suppose cos all he did was forget about me,thankfully i am very resilient and hope to be discovered by another unsuspecting human soon Open-mouth smile
                                          
                                           sincerely  your intrepid traveller  no 25

No comments:

Post a Comment